Improving Customer Relationship by Enhancing Services
The professional service industry includes profession or organization that offer knowledge based and customized services to clients. This industry has leadership and management challenges as it sells expertise and experience that is intangible and use a leveraging system to maximize business profitability. Such a business needs to be able to check promptly the costs and resources of each client project, and SAP Business One has a number of features and advantages that help professional service companies to cater to the needs of the customers efficiently thereby building strong relationships with them. SAP Business One has a system that provides a single and real-time view of operations that makes the management and support process automatic.
Following business functions of Professional Services are covered in SAP Business One Solution:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Campaign Management
- Complaints and Service Management
- Opportunity to Cash
- Business Partner Management
- Human Resource Management
How SAP Business One Can Help In your Professional Services Business:
- This solution allows calculating and creating project budgets and compares them with real costs and improves margins by focusing on most profitable leads.
- Planning of resources can be done effectively with useful tools that help you respond to customer needs faster thereby strengthening customer relationships.
- The solution helps in acquiring profitable clients with adaptable and dynamic sales opportunity management solution.
- SAP Business One enables effective project management by catering for the entire workflow of small and midsize professional service companies.
- This system allows effective financial management and improved billing accuracy including cash flows.
- For marketing purpose, you can make use of E-mail campaigning that would help in attracting more customers.
- Using the service module of SAP Business One, complaints and after sales services can be easily managed and tracked.
- Project details and information related to business partners is stored in the system and is available to all the employees.
- Information regarding working hours and expenses can be accessed through Smartphone or internet irrespective of location and time.
- Real time analytics report and dash boards offer quick and fast decision making.
SAP Business One Business Benefits for Professional Services:
- Easy expense management, invoicing and project cost tracking
- Integrated system to manage staff resources and requirements
- Active after-sales support
- Management of service contracts and warranty
- Reporting on the main performance indicators (KPIs) and overall business performance
- Smooth control of entire customer engagement life cycle
- Continuous tracking system for customer transaction history and other customer details
- Deliver quality services with foremost service delivery capabilities